Good News Saints,
We’re back! Yes with CoVid restrictions lifting U/11 – U/13 – U/15 Training will recommence next Tuesday with the Competition scheduled to recommence following the July School Holidays. Under advice from the AFL AusKick is still on hold until further advice as restrictions lift – more details to come. Training will recommence with under a number of CoVid Safe directives from the AFL including…
- Limit of 10 People Per 3rd of the Field. For example the field will be split into 3 sections with only 10 people training in each section including the Coach.
- All participants training will be noted by the respective Coach at the beginning of each training session.
- Spectators are not permitted onto the ground and all those watching from the sidelines will need to adhere to Social Distancing rules.
- Players and Spectators who have recently returned from Overseas, or are feeling unwell should not attend Training in any capacity.
- No socialising will be permitted before and after training. Players will need to arrive in time for training and leave as soon as training is finished.
- Older residents in the community such as Grandparents of Players are encouraged to stay safe and well away from Training as they are most ‘at-risk’ from Co-Vid.
- Training will be non-contact.
The Committee are committed to ensuring that all Players and Spectators are kept safe during this time so that we can continue to enjoy our great game so please support us in adhering to the above conditions – we will keep you up-to-date as any conditions change.
We welcome any new Players to the team so please spread the word that we’re back training. Look forward to seeing you out on the track!